That’s how successful people become more successful. It’s also how you can become more successful.
Many of the world’s top executives, like Eric Schmidt, have coaches that help them see more to make better decisions and live a better life. Bill Gates said in his TED Talk, “everyone needs a coach“. Technically, you don’t need one, but you want one for many good reasons.
A coach can:
- Help you see your situations from different perspectives for a more complete picture. When you are involved in the situation, it’s sometimes hard to see things objectively from above. The human mind tends to focus on how you see the situation based on your experiences, emotions, and expectations, therefore much significant information is simply filtered out.
- Ensure your actions align with your goals and whys. There are so many things that happen every day, it’s easy to get lost in the details and wonder why you do what you do at some point — e.g. midlife crisis. The not-so-funny thing is that you won’t know until it becomes too late. A coach can catch that before it happens. This applies to big or small things, such as your dreams or work relationships.
- Keep you accountable for your commitment towards your goals. It’s easy to put things off when no one is watching us. Sometimes life happens too. More challenges popup. Your dream gets farther and farther away and eventually, you just lose steam. Don’t let that happen!
- Provide you with more options and opportunities. You have only one brain — it’s a fact as of 2021. Maybe that will change soon with advances in brain technology, but until then, you can hire another brain to help you find more options and opportunities for any challenge and dream.
- Maximize your performance and results. Some coaches have expertise in specific fields that took decades to acquire and you get that too as part of the package. They can help you maximize your performance in your career, business, or life. You could learn them yourself by trial and error, but that’s not a very efficient use of your time — the only limited resource we have.
There are more, but I think you get the idea. In short, with coaching, you get better results for everything in life in less time. That’s more time for you to enjoy life! 😁
If you are not sure which kind of coach to start, start with the general practitioner of coaches — a life coach. A life coach can help you in all areas of life for a holistic outcome and point you in the right direction for specialists.
Do you have a coach? If not, try a session with me at http://hp.coach and be ready for a powerful life-changing coaching experience! I can help you with any challenge or dream in your life with expertise in maximizing your power (energy), happiness, productivity, and prosperity.
Do you have employees? Coaching can boost your employees’ overall job satisfaction by helping them with their career growth and challenges in life and office, such as productivity issues or relationships with coworkers for better collaboration. That’s good for your employees and your business’s bottom line — win/win. To learn more about coaching/training services for employees, book a meeting with me at http://hp.training